Caring with excellence is our priority! Our dedicated staff is available 24 hours a day, 7 days a week to assist residents with their personal care needs. We recognize that everyone is unique, and we ensure that residents have individualized care that is customized to meet their needs.
We provide assistance with the following:
- Activities of Daily Living including bathing, grooming, dressing, ambulation and nutrition oversight
- Medication administration
- Scheduled transportation to doctors’ appointments
- Communication between facility and healthcare providers to ensure a well-rounded care plan
Our secured memory care is specifically designed for those individuals experiencing dementia and other cognitive impairments. Our highly-trained staff works hard to cater to the specific needs of each individual, with the goal to keep residents active and engaged while maintaining their dignity and safety. Specialized programming and structured activities engage residents at all levels of capability. At Kempton of Jacksonville, we celebrate the daily successes and live in the present with those who entrust us with their care.
GEMMS BY LIBERTY
Genuine, Engaging & Meaningful Memory Support
To learn more please click here
The GEMMS Stronger Together Support Group
Care Giving – One of Life’s greatest gifts to give and receive! While never truer words have been spoken, we all know it can be both rewarding and challenging. As caregivers ourselves, we understand and want to offer a support group that will bring opportunities of education, inspiration and validation. We understand that knowing the resources available can assist in navigating those challenges.
- Information about resources available to assist in locating services from private organizations
- Peer support from other caregivers and counseling to help families cope with the emotional and physical stresses associated with caring for a loved one
- GEMMS Training which stands for Genuine, Engaging & Meaningful Memory Support. Liberty Senior Living has taken steps to implement the teachings and training about dementia by Teepa Snow and the Positive Approach to Care methods. We now have access to a PAC Certified Independent Trainer Professional by the name of Holly Hines to guide learning and skills as supported by his or her certification types.